The Help Topics window
Open this window using
in WAVE 's main window.
Each of the buttons in this window, except for the last two described
below, opens a help file in a scrollable text
window. Use the
button in each window to get a paper
copy of the help file if you wish. The on-line manual for WAVE
includes many of these files verbatim.
- A quick introduction to WAVE 's features.
- A summary of the functions of the buttons in WAVE 's
main control panel and pop-up windows.
- A summary of annotation editing procedures.
- How to create and review WAVE log files.
- Methods for printing annotated signals from WAVE .
- Using and customizing the Analyze window.
- WAVE -specific X11 resources.
- Recent changes in WAVE .
- Common questions about WAVE (answers, too!).
- Click on this button to begin reading this guide in a web browser
window. By default, WAVE uses Mozilla. To configure WAVE to use a
different browser, see
WAVE and the web.
- Press this button to dismiss the Help Topics window.
George B. Moody (firstname.lastname@example.org)